Research can be conducted using a variety of methods and on a variety of subjects.
- ArcGIS / geographic research (see the mapping page here)
- NVivo (qualitative) research
- Qualtrics or Kobo (quantitative – pending access to desired population)
- Social media research using Twitter data
- Internet research
- Monitoring and evaluation
Research can be done in English, Arabic, and/or French.
A short list of previous research (and monitoring and evaluation) work is listed below:
- UNOCHA – Turkey Humanitarian Fund projects third-party monitoring; Syria
- UNFPA – Support to Gender Based Violence and Reproductive Health third-party monitoring; Syria
- UNICEF – Whole of Syria response third-party monitoring; Syria
- CARE International – Syria Joint Response II third-party monitoring; Syria
- Dexis Consulting – Syria Information Collection, Analysis, and Monitoring program research; Syria
- Center for Public Safety and Justice – Procedural Justice and Crisis Intervention Training for Police Departments; Chicago
Interested? Click here and submit your request today!